I like admiring unattainable romantic partners from afar and reading and eating butter on bread.
I dislike pop music and any food that isn't entirely unhealthy.
so today one of my dorm mates died and he owed me like $30 and I really need the money back because I wanna order pizza but I can’t spend any more of my loan money if I wanna stay in budget and no one will go in with me. His mom is here and I’m such a horrible person because I’m just wondering how to ask her for the money he owed me. I don’t wanna be mean, maybe I’ll give her a discount ad just ask for $15 out of respect?
this will always be my favourite post on tumblr ever ok
“ It seems that when you want to make a woman into a hero, you hurt her first. When you want to make a man into a hero, you hurt… also a woman first. ”
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you in and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What makes you happiest in life? Learning new things. I am literally addicted to knowledge.
2. If it were to be taken away what would you do about it? Probably keep seeking it through whatever petty means I had at my disposal. Although one of the benefits of knowledge is that, while you can keep a population uninformed and misinformed, you can never erase knowledge or make it completely unattainable.
3. Favourite band and why? Pink Floyd. Hands Down. Irrevocably. It is the only band whose music never fails to give me chills and is so powerful that I can be content to sit and do nothing else besides just listen. The songs actually have a lot of deeper meaning and welcome analysis as well.
4. When was the last time you made direct eye contact with someone because you wanted them to see you? When picking out my new kitten at the shelter.
5. Is there ever a time when violence is justified? Yes, I suppose there are many situations where violence is permissible (self-defense, torture, etc.) but justification is not the same as moral correctness. Although things like murder, torture, blackmail, etc. might sometimes be justified they will never really be right.
6. What is the price of freedom? Harmony and Order. A society in which the population has significant personal freedoms must expect a decline in both of those qualities. That is why I actually admire countries like Japan because the restrictive government leads to a population with very low crime rates.
7. Will you come to my next gig if I give you a cookie? If that cookie has a plane ticket hidden inside, then sure.
8. Would you ever leave your current life if you knew that you could live undisturbed on a self-sufficient farm? Yes.
9. Where would you like to retire; the mountains, forest, beach, city or country? City. Old people shouldn’t be separated from the general population, in my opinion.
10. Favourite book? The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins.
11. If you could learn an ancient language what would it be and why? Latin. The language itself is dead, but all the romance languages and a few of the anglo-saxon ones would become that much easier if I knew it.